Wing Awning Specifications
- Weighs 27kgs.
- Length when packed is 2.7m x 0.25m high.
- Central Steel Bracket with 3 separate pivot points.
- Arms are A-frame Aluminium and 2.4m long.
- Canvas is water and rot proof 280gsm Ripblock.
- Equipped with one pole & four tie down eyelets.
- Total span when deployed is approximately 12m2.
- Left hand side awnings available (passenger side of vehicle).
- Available in Olive Green canvas only.
Just like undertaking any outdoor adventure, it’s best to be conservative in our setups as wind is not a constant, whilst the wind may be blowing 20 knots one minute, next minute a gust of 30 knots may come through – so use your discretion and use the down a pole if you think it needs it, and a tie down if it’s incredibly wind. Be assured in the knowledge that the 30 Second Wing Awning is the toughest around.
A tip to be extra safe is to face your vehicle in to the wind as this creates down pressure on the awning and be assured in the knowledge that on a windy day when everyone else is packing their awning away, you’ll probably still be enjoying your 30 second Wing Awning and all the shade it offers.